We understand how costly post secondary education can be and that’s why we have some of the lowest tuition you’ll find. If that’s not enough, classes only go until noon every day allowing many of the students to work part-time or even full-time jobs to pay their way.
- All funds are in Canadian currency (CDN).
- Degree Program Fees – Contact Registration Office.
- Tuition and incidentals are due before classes begin. A Monthly Payment Plan is available at the Registrar’s discretion. Arrangements must be made prior to the start of classes.
- A delinquent account is considered reason for suspension from classes. Suspension remains in effect until the account is brought up to date.
- FABC is approved for Canada Student Loans in most provinces.